If you’re a fan of chips and salsa, they I highly recommend this Rotel Salsa recipe!
Makes 2 pint jars
Prep time: 5 minutes
Chill time: 1 day
- 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 small onion, cut into quarters
- 1-2 jalapenos (depending on spice level), halved with seeds removed
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 10-ounce cans Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilis)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Juice from one lime
- Add the tomatoes, onion, jalapenos, and garlic to the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Add the Rotel, taco seasoning, salt, and lime juice. Pulse until the ingredients are well combined and the salsa reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into two pint-size jars and place the lids on top.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours before eating. The salsa must be stored in the refrigerator and can be stored up to six months if left unopened.