Try a new spin on your barbecue chicken! These BBQ Chicken Crescent Rolls are a great option any time of the week.
BBQ Chicken Crescent Rolls
Makes 8 crescent rolls
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 8-oucne can baked beans
- ½ cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon BBQ seasoning (I used Weber)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken and BBQ sauce.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Place a spoonful of baked beans on the bottom of each triangle, then top it with BBQ chicken and shredded cheese.
- Carefully roll up the crescent rolls and place them on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush the rolls with butter and sprinkle the BBQ seasoning on the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
Leave a Reply